Thursday, December 11, 2008

When it hurt so bad

I have a really big headache today... My co-workers decided to throw an end of the year Christmas celebration with lots of food and deserts. Unfortunately I give in to peer pressure pretty easily and decided against my good judgment to eat, or at least try all of the deserts. So now because of that I have a pounding headache from the ridiculously high sugar intake.


Whatever..this too shall pass.

Now, I have this question. That, well, I sort of have the answer to but can't seem admit to my self that I have already answered it. It's about trust and relationships. When are you ready to trust some one with everything, or in my case, trusting someone to simply be a good friend. More specifically friends of the opposite sex.

I've been single for almost 10 months now, that’s the first time I ever said that. Which if you know me is like 10 years. I’ve never been without a boyfriend or even without a potential boyfriend. I seem to have gotten use to managing my time between myself, school work and friends. I don't make time for anyone else and when someone else does come along I don't change anything around to accommodate them, rather, I try to Squeeze them into my already planned out schedule. Of coarse they never stick around, and of coarse I never care cause they were taking up too much time anyway..lol

But do you see where I am going with this. I've created this fortress around myself and I not only deny access to men I could careless if they stay or if the go. So when, I ask, are you ready to trust? Because I seriously doubt this can go on forever.

Signing off,

MemE

No comments:

Post a Comment